The client is a well-known Car washing and cleaning services provider dealing with amazing services throughout the years and reached the heights of popularity in a short time. Now they planned to go online with a model like Uber for Car Wash. The agency includes well-trained cleaners that take every needed step to glisten the car with its internal and external equipment.
The client was planning to make a prompt and smoothly running mobile application to market his agency services, and increase the user engagement ratio. The following are the project requirements for making an attentive car-wash mobile app:
- The primary thing for any mobile app is that it must have a visually appealing front look that can catch the eyeballs of the user like Uber for Car Wash.
- Astonishing features with smooth navigations, and fantastic functionalities.
- The app must be productive to make the best ROI for the business, etc.
Well, to percept the best working car-washing mobile app, it would include three main roles that need to be implemented properly. These are User, Service Provider, and Admin . The requirements for each panel would be as follows.
User Panel features:
- Signup with social accounts, and log in with the email or mobile number probably.
- GPS for selecting a car location.
- Real-time tracking feature.
- Book the service.
- Monthly subscriptions
- Notification send and receive alerts.
- Details of cost estimation.
- Online payment options.
- Vendor Registration
- Service location.
- User request notification alerts.
- Complete user profile.
- Car pic upload option.
- Accept and Reject service features.
- Updating the Service status.
- View history
- Vendor registration details.
- Manage user profiles of Vendors.
- Service management.
- Time management.
- Payment and Transaction history.
Codegait labs is a trusted Software and Mobile Application Development Company located at the Manchester of India called Ahmedabad. Our expertise mobile app developers, front-end developers, and designers overcome so many challenges during car-wash mobile app development like:
- The client was stepping into the market for the first time, he is unaware of the challenges and complexities of the market. Our skilled and experienced software professionals have helped him with the best domain knowledge and supported until the legal release of a mobile app into the play store.
- Looking at the competition in the market, we have researched and analyzed the factors which could make the user experience smoother. And accordingly, we have implemented the Sublime interface with finely-tuned navigations.
- Looking at the functionalities, we have made it simple and best because complex modules and difficult operations would hit the counts of customer downloads. Therefore, it is highly important to go with the audience’s mindset.
- Delivering unique mobile app is almost next to impossible unless you have the real-time market experience. This is because around 1600 apps get added to the google play store each day. Hence we provide unique services and apps as we have got years of experience in the market.
- Compatibility concerns also hit customer counts. Therefore, we have assisted our client in building the car-wash app that is compatible with the cross-platform.
- Many applications get fail due to frequent crashes, arising bugs, less speed, etc. At Codegait labs, we test the mobile app very deeply by concluding all the factors before making it live.
How we have achieved?
Our exceptionally talented mobile app developers implement a plan of gathered business requirements. Examining the plan, they start formulating the solutions:
- Implementing visually attentive UI design and developing a mockup that includes features like placing an order, tracking the wash orders, surf various available services and package options, payment gateway, etc.
- Scheduling the team meeting with a client, sharing the designed mockup and making the clarifications about replacements, modules, functionalities, features, buttons, design, etc.
- Resolving the tasks discussed in the meeting, implementing enhancements if any.
- Developing the app according to the audience’s interest.
- Performing Testing strategies on the internal components to ensure it is in the bug-free stage.
- Launching the app for crowd beta testing and then depending on the feedback, legally releasing the app in Google play store or Apple store.
The client was ecstatically happy with the response he got with the car wash mobile app as we followed his requested model of Uber for Car Wash. Not only with the pleasing and professional look of the app but also he was delighted about great cost savings.
- The app was highly responsive, attentive, and interactive as per the client expectations.
- With the mobile app, the client can efficiently manage customer data.
The client achieved a direct connection with a wide array of customers without any hassle and increase his customer counts like Uber for Car Wash. We have helped him with effortless Car-washing mobile app with all the astounding features and component functionalities exactly matching his business needs.Some of their essential services we delieverd:
- Daily cleaning process to provide scratch-free glitter to the car.
- Maintenance services with interior cleaning of the car.
- Car checkup and many more
Technology / Resources used
Below are the technologies we used in the project:
- Xcode for iOS
- Android Studio for Android
- AWS, Firebase
- Google Map API
- Real-time Third-party Analytics APIs
Looking to take your business to the next level with Mobile application development? Get connected with us. We are here to help you.